- The facility is open only to an Algeria valid passport holder visiting Dubai traveling on Emirates Airlines(herein referred to “EK”) and /or Fly Dubai Airlines (herein referred to “FZ”) fulfilling the eligibility conditions announced from time to time by the Government of Dubai / Dubai Naturalization and Residency Administration (“DNRD”). Issuance and approval of a visa is solely regulated by Government of Dubai / and governed by their rules and regulations that are applicable from time to time. Subject to the applicant/passenger fulfilling the eligibility conditions, EK will sponsor the applicant to Dubai.
- The facility of applying through VFS (GCC) LLC. (“VFS”) is open only to valid Algeria passport holders visiting Dubai on Emirates Airlines (herein referred to as EK) and/or Fly Dubai Airlines (herein referred to “FZ”). EK and/or FZ has outsourced the administrative process of facilitating Visa applications to VFS. VFS has setup and is managing the Dubai Visa Processing Centre (herein after referred to as “DVPC”) for this purpose. VFS’s role is confined to collecting and forwarding the visa application and required documentation from the applicants and , forward the same along with the application to the Government of Dubai / DNRD for their consideration regarding the issuance of visa and thereafter communicating the Government of Dubai’s / DNRD’s Decision pertaining to the application in respect of the visa to the applicants.
- The Visa fees as levied to the applicants are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Each visa applicant desirous of being sponsored for a visa by EK and/or FZ should be holding a valid ticket issued by EK and/or FZ and booked to travel on EK and/or FZ. VFS/EK OR FZwill not be responsible for and will not be liable to the applicant, if the applicant is un able to travel due to denied boarding, offloading, and cancellation of flight, delays or force majeure situations, break down of machinery and /or internet connectivity or any other cause or circumstances beyond their control. VFS shall also not be liable in the case of any change in the date of travel not being communicated to VFS.
- The Applicant/passenger will be required to fill in a Visa Application Form accurately and submit the same with the applicable visa fees, valid passport and necessary documentation as specified in the Visa Application Form. Applicants must hold valid travel documents and comply with the requirements of Government of Dubai / DNRD and requirements specified on the Visa Application Form.
- VFS does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misplaced applications and / or the veracity of the contents of the application. Incomplete and double applications will be disregarded. The Applicant accepts and acknowledges that the courier acceptance and delivery service is operated by a third party and VFS does not assume any responsibility or liability for the service of the courier company.
- The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. VFS merely collects and forwards the applications to the Government of Dubai / DNRD for their decision. The issuance or pendency or refusal of the visa applications is the prerogative of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. The decision of the Government of Dubai / DNRD is final. In case of rejection of visa application, no correspondence will be entertained and no visa fees will be refunded and no reasons will be required to be given by VFS. It is clarified that if the processing of the visa application is prevented, delayed, restricted or interfered with for any reasons whatsoever resulting in delay/ Government of Dubai / DNRD being unable to process the applicants visa application, then VFS OR EK OR FZ shall not be liable to the applicant for any loss or damage which may be suffered as result of such causes and VFS OR EK OR FZshall not be liable for the same and shall be discharged of all its obligations hereunder.
- Issuance of a visa or approval on the visa application does not in any way give the applicant/passenger a right to enter Dubai. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at Dubai Airport who is a representative of Government of Dubai / DNRD. In case of denial of visa or entry into Dubai by the Government of Dubai / DNRD, VFS OR EK and/or FZ shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
- The visa must be accepted as offered and is non – transferable.
- When the Visa application of the Applicants is approved by the Government of Dubai / DNRD, it is the applicant’s sole responsibility to collect the hard copy of the approved visa from the respective Visa Application Center and the same is required to be submitted to the Dubai authorities on arrival in Dubai.
- VFS OR EK/ FZ shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the applicant may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving the visa.
- The visa is required to be valid as per the Government of Dubai / DNRD rules and regulations as amended from time to time. The visa in order to be considered as valid must be availed within its period of validity.
- Applicants understand and agree that forwarding Visa application to Government of Dubai / DNRD is at the sole discretion of EK as the sponsor and VFS will not be liable in any manner for the same including for any delay and or rejection.
- All Algeria and Dubai Government regulations are applicable and in case this facility is deemed invalid or cancelled due to any Algeria / Dubai Government regulation or order, VFS shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant.
- Applicants will be solely responsible to ensure that they fulfill the Algeria and Dubai Government s eligibility criteria’s/ requirements for travel which may include Police clearances etc.
- VFS shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that information provided by the Applicants in its application form shall remain confidential. However VFS shall not be liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information.
- Express Service Facility: is meant to give priority to Applicants in processing of their Visa applications and sending the same for processing such applications to EK and/or FZ on a priority basis. VFS/ EK/ FZ do not assure any time frame by which the Government of Dubai/DNRD will process the Visa application. The Applicant understands and agrees that fulfillment of the Express service facility within the stipulated time depends solely on the approval of the Government of Dubai / DNRD and VFS shall not be liable in case of refusal or delay by Government of Dubai / DNRD in providing the Visa. Express Service Facility is expected to quicken the processing of the Visa application at VFS/EK/FZ.
- The Applicant agrees to indemnify and hold VFS , its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, clients, joint venture partners and employees, harmless from any claim, expense, loss, damages or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred or sustained by VFS and / or its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, clients, joint venture partners and employees arising out of the breach of these terms and conditions by the Applicant and / or any act of omission or commission attributable to the Applicant (or) violation by the Applicant of any law of any country or the rights of a third party.
- In no event and under no circumstances shall VFS and/or its representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever to anyone.
- VFS /EK /FZ reserves the right to add, alter or vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability and all applicants availing of this facility shall be bound by the same.
- Security Deposit refundable on return (hereinafter referred to as “Security deposit”) in the form of a Cash shall be paid by the Applicants applying for Visa in certain cases. The Security deposit is returned to the Applicants upon their return to Algeria, once they show the entry and exit stamp of Dubai. However in the event the Applicant does not collect the security deposit within a period of 30 days from the date of expiry of his/her visa, the said security deposit will be banked.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Algeria. Any claims or disputes arising in relation to the services provided by VFS (GCC) LLC for the applicant shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Algiers, territorial jurisdiction.
- If you have not opted out of receiving marketing materials, we may also use your personal information to identify other products and services that might be of interest to you and to market additional goods, services and special offers from us,. Our affiliates or our third party business associates. You can choose not to allow VFS to use or disclose your personal information for marketing purposes by indicating your preference on the visa application form.
Purpose of collection, use, disclosure etc. of Personal Information
Applicants may be required to provide certain information pertaining to them such as name, photograph, address, date of birth, telephone number, passport information, birth certificate, income, citizenship status, marital status, employment details, criminal and educational background information etc. This information is collected as per the requirement mandated by the concerned Diplomatic Missions / Governments and/ or relevant Visa Offices.
Such personal information may be collected, used or disclosed in order to facilitate the processing of visa application(s) and/or request(s) including but not limited to for the following purposes:
- Process applications received for requests for various categories of visa, permit and travel documents etc. and perform various tasks/ functions related thereto;
- Respond to various inquiries on the visa application submission process in general.
- Respond to various inquiries regarding status of application made with VFS GLOBAL;
- Provide/ offer any other services as per requirements of the respective Governments /Diplomatic Missions.
Provision of personal information is voluntary. Please note, however, that a refusal to provide personal information may limit or affect ability of VFS GLOBAL to provide the requested services.
As mandated by the Diplomatic Mission/s, VFS GLOBAL may (by itself of through third party service providers/ vendors) provide various facilities for inquiries related visa application process in general and/ or status of visa applications submitted through VFS GLOBAL such as call center, online tracking, e-mail etc.
Inquiry about general visa application process:Users making inquiries as regards visa application process in general, need not provide any personal information.
Inquiry about status of submitted visa application/s:Users making inquiries as regards status of visa application submitted through VFS GLOBAL can quote application reference number to receive an update on the status of their visa, permit or travel document applications.
- The users may be requested to provide personal information such as given name or family name or date of birth or phone number or street address or email address or application date etc. or combination of such information for verification/ authentication purposes.
- Users making inquiries as regards visa application process however should not ask or reveal the passport number or personal information while interacting via email with VFS GLOBAL and/or its third party service providers/ vendors. Instead use of application reference number is recommended. VFS GLOBAL shall not be obliged to respond to e-mails containing personal information. In case any personal information is disclosed, the same shall be at the sole risk of the Users/ applicants and VFS GLOBAL will not be in any manner responsible for any events of misuse etc.
For the quality control purposes the interaction/s with user/s may be recorded. In such cases the user/s will be informed of this practice and purpose at the start of any such interaction. Unless a different requirement is mandated by the respective Diplomatic Mission/s, such recordings will be purged after a period of 30 days from the date of such interaction/s.
Certain Diplomatic Missions may require the Applicant’s to attend for personal interview. Applicants will be required to provide their application reference number and/or certain personal information such as family name, given name, date of birth, phone number, street address, email address, application date, and passport number for purpose of scheduling interviews.
All such information, posted, furnished and submitted by the Applicants while scheduling an interview appointment is converted into such formats as may be required and communicated to the respective Diplomatic Mission having jurisdiction to receive such application/s.
Certain data and information related to visa applications received by VFS GLOBAL is presently stored/ hosted at data centre/s in UK (London) and India (Mumbai). The data captured by VFS Global in its systems for processing of visa applications of applicants from European Union is stored within the European Union (EU) boundary. The data of applicants other than that from EU may be stored in VFS Global systems either within the EU boundary at data center in UK (London) or at data center in India (Mumbai).
This information may be used, disclosed by VFS GLOBAL for performing its various obligations towards respective Diplomatic Missions and will be purged within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt by VFS GLOBAL. However no information/ data containing Personal Information of the Applicant/s is stored at the data centre/s mentioned above.
Disclosures of Personal Information:
VFS GLOBAL will not trade, rent or sell personal information of the Applicants. VFS GLOBAL does disclose or otherwise transfer Personal Information of the Applicants, except as otherwise set out herein. Personal Information will be used only for the purposes of providing services and performing its various obligations.
However VFS GLOBAL may need to disclose and share Personal Information when it is necessary to comply with a court order, any on-going judicial proceeding, or other legal, statutory or regulatory process served on VFS GLOBAL or to exercise the legal rights or defend against legal claims, criminal investigations, judicial matters or in prevention, investigation, detection, prosecution of criminal activities or matters related to national security.
Service Provider Arrangements:VFS GLOBAL may disclose (or otherwise make available) personal information to third party service providers providing services like courier delivery, SMS, call center services. These third party service providers are provided with such information they need to perform their designated functions and are not authorized to use or disclose personal information for their own purposes. For example, where the visa applicant has opted for courier service, VFS GLOBAL will disclose certain Personal data such as name, address, phone number to the third party courier service providers. However personal information will not be shared with service provider/s for SMS service/s. Such third party service providers are also required to adhere to security & privacy requirements as outlined by VFS GLOBAL.
- The cookies help website users and maintain their signed-in status.
Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from website user’s hard drive at the end of a session when the applicant/user exits the website. However “Persistent cookies” remain in place across multiple visits to our websites.
- Applicant/ website user may encounter cookies from any links of third parties on certain pages of the website that VFS GLOBAL does not control.
- VFS GLOBAL does not tolerate spam.
VFS GLOBAL website/s or communication tools shall not be used to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate the terms and conditions of VFS GLOBAL user agreement.
VFS GLOBAL filters and automatically scans messages for viruses and other illegal or prohibited content before they are sent.
- To report any issues related to spam or spoof emails to VFS GLOBAL, please address e-mails to email@example.com.
- VFS GLOBAL does not permanently store email messages sent to or by it through various formats. VFS GLOBAL does not rent or sell any email addresses to third parties.
- A user/users is/are not licensed, permitted, expected to add, modify, deface, hack, misuse or abuse VFS GLOBAL’ website or the contents therein.
VFS GLOBAL has implemented measures designed to help protect personal information in its custody and control. VFS GLOBAL maintains reasonable administrative, technical, physical and organizational safeguards in an effort to protect personal information in its custody and control. However VFS GLOBAL shall not be liable for unlawful access, use, modification, destruction, destruction or interceptions by unauthorized persons.
Retention and Destruction of Personal Information:
Application packages collected from Applicants will not be copied or retained by VFS GLOBAL. Unless otherwise mandated by the concerned Diplomatic Mission, any other paper, hard copies, forms or other records containing personal information will be destroyed by a secure shredding process within thirty (30) days of a passport’s return to an applicant.
For the purposes of assisting the Applicants should they contact VFS GLOBAL with follow-up queries, Applicant personal information may be retained in electronic form, after passport and/or documents have been returned to the Applicants, for a maximum of thirty (30) days or for such period as specified by the respective Governments/ Diplomatic Missions.
VFS GLOBAL performs secure disposal or destruction of personal information on the equipment or devices used for storing personal information. When disposing of equipment or devices used for storing personal information (such as filing cabinets, computers, diskettes, and audio tapes), VFS GLOBAL takes appropriate measures such as to removal or deletion of any stored information to prevent access by unauthorized parties.
VFS GLOBAL and its third party service providers/ vendors may provide personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry pursuant to contravention of law / order or to an investigative body or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law VFS GLOBAL may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or a defense of legal claims, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Third Party Links
VFS GLOBAL website may contain links to other/ third party sites promoting various products and/or services that VFS GLOBAL does not own or operate. These links to websites are in nature of paid advertising are not verified by VFS GLOBAL. These links are provided for convenience access to these links is voluntary and does not indicate that VFS GLOBAL endorses or is associated with any of these other third party websites. Users are requested to use their own discretion which dealing with these websites and neither VFS GLOBAL nor its officers, employees, agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other third party websites or any information contained in them.
To Personal Information
Applicant/s have right to their personal information provided by them. Users may request access to their personal information by writing an email to the Info email ID mentioned on the “Contact Us” page with subject line as “Subject Access Request”. This request will be forwarded to the respective Governments/ Diplomatic Missions since they are the data controllers and further action will be taken by VFS GLOBAL based on the directions received by the respective Governments/ Diplomatic Missions.
VFS GLOBAL shall not be responsible to ascertain authenticity or accuracy of the information provided by the Applicant. It shall be the duty of the Applicant to ensure that the information provided to VFS GLOBAL is accurate, complete and upto date.
Fraudulent Recruitment / Employment Offers
It has come to VFS Global’s attention that, individuals misrepresenting themselves as VFS Global’ agents or representatives have approached people to offer fraudulent/fictitious employment opportunities, with the intent to steal personal information or solicit money from people. We encourage you to exercise caution and common sense when receiving any such employment offer, which requires payment of any fees/money, or promises a work visa in exchange for money. The said offers are completely fake and not valid. VFS Global is not a Recruitment agency and does not offer recruitment services. Scammers operate primarily via the internet, email, phone etc. We warn people to beware of such scams.
Please be advised that, VFS Global is a visa processing company and we work only with government and diplomatic missions to fulfil their administrative requirements of visa application processing. Neither VFS Global nor its representatives will ask for money from individuals under any circumstances to lure them with employment opportunities either in VFS Global or outside. If you receive any offer that purports to be from VFS Global, which ask for money, these types of offers are fraudulent.
Warning signs of recruitment fraud
The following are some examples of recruitment fraud which are in violation of VFS Global’s processes and ethical practices:
- The email is not sent from an official VFS Global e-mail address but from a free e-mail service such as: Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc. It is also possible that, the email is sent from a fake email address.
- You are asked to disclose private or confidential information.
- You are asked to be interviewed over the phone or via an instant-messenger type program.
- You are requested to pay fees/money.
- You are requested to complete bogus recruitment documentations such as an application or employment visa forms, (the VFS Global name and logo could be forged/fabricated and featured on the documentation without authority).
- Insistence on urgency.
- Money will be requested for processing Work Permits, Visa applications or the like.
Such actions are presumably intended to defraud or obtain personal information from the victims.
The activities of these individuals involve criminal and civil liabilities. While VFS Global takes such matter seriously and reserves its right to contact competent law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute such illegal activities, it is often difficult to locate and prosecute these individuals.
Therefore, if you receive a request, either in writing or verbally, for an interview or a job offer that you believe is or might be fraudulent or suspicious, please disregard them. You may also verify the same with VFS Global at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you come to know that a fraud is being perpetrated, we encourage to forthwith contact your local police and/or any competent authorities and also to keep us informed by reporting the fraud at email@example.com
Under no circumstances will VFS Global be liable or responsible for any loss, damages, expenses or inconvenience resulting from these unauthorized persons and/or activities.