Multi Entry Long Term Visa : 90 Days
Multi Entry Long Term Visa : This Visa is valid for 90 days availed by travellers having a longer stay and travelling multiple times to UAE. The validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue and the client can enter UAE multiple times and stay there for 90 Days from the first entry in UAE.
Below mentioned documents are needed to apply for a 90 Days Visa.
Official Tour for Meetings / Seminars / Exhibitions : Passenger’s Passport copy / Confirmed EK or FZ Ticket / Hotel confirmation / Company covering letter / Host company invitation letter or Host Resident permit along with the passport copy.
Personal : ( If the purpose of visit is to meet family or close relatives ). Passport copy / Confirm EK or FZ Ticket / Host passport copy / Host Resident page / Host covering letter or guarantee letter / Relationship proof.
Tourism or property: Passport copy / Confirmed EK or FZ Ticket / Confirm Hotel booking or Property Tenancy contract and Property papers.
For all unaccompanied students and young women below the age of 25 years preapproval is required.
Multiple entry visa once utilized cannot be cancelled. The applicant would have to await expiry of the visa validity.
Visa Fees *
|Visa Category||Visa Fees|
|90 Days Multi Entry Long Term Visa||6,936,000 IDR|
(Duration of stay: 90 days, Visa fees inclusive of service charge and tax)
Visa Fees need to be deposited into our Bank Account.
Name of the Bank: BCA Bank
Recipient Name: PT. VFS Services Indonesia
Account Number: 5385301313
(Kindly input your name and the visa type in the remarks category on the deposit slip)
Please Note: The cancellation charge per visa is 450,000 IDR
* Visa fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances
- 1st and 2nd Page of the Application form **
- Confirmed Emirates or Fly Dubai airline ticket photocopy. **
- 2 coloured passport size Photographs **
- Original + Coloured photocopy of the International Passport (Valid for at minimum period 6 months at the time of travel)
- Original Domestic Passport + Coloured photocopy of the marked pages ** Coloured Photocopies of the travelled and valid visa pages. (In case the Pax has an old passport, then the coloured photocopies of the first page along with any valid visa or travel history)
- 3rd and 4th page of the Application form. **
- ** Mandatory Documents
- Additional documents to be provided based on the eligibility criteria.
- Individual income tax bill along with the Social Insurance payment.
- Letter of invitation from UAE based close family member, along with coloured photocopy of Passport, resident visa and proof of relationship.
- For other supporting documents please go to Eligibility Criteria
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.
3 – 4 working days from the date of submission (except any Friday, Saturday and any UAE Holiday)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply through DVPC for a UAE visa?
Any Resident of Indonesia aspiring to visit UAE flying on the Emirates or Fly Dubai airlines can apply for the visa from DVPC.
What are the advantages of applying for a visa through DVPC ?
On applying for a visa through DVPC, it eliminates the process of finding a local sponsor in UAE and it is convenient and cost effective
What is the procedure for applying for a visa to UAE?
If an Individual is qualifying as per the eligibility criteria, he/she can download the application form from the website fill it up & send it across to the nearest Visa Application Center, along with all the required documents.
How many days prior to the date of Travel can an Individual apply or process the visa application?
A passenger can apply for his/ her visa a maximum of 2 months prior to the date of travel. As the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue.
Is it necessary for every individual to fill a separate application form?
Yes, since the personal details of all applicants is a mandatory requirement to have the visa processed.
Is the Visa fees inclusive of all charges or any additional service charges are charged?
The Visa fees are inclusive of all charges, and there are no additional charges for the same.
What type of visa is it?
This is an electronic visa which is sent on applicant’s email address as PDF attachment. Applicant has to take a print of their visa while travelling to UAE.
Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes, The visa fees are same for an infant or an adult passenger.
Is it a single or a multi entry visa?
It is a multi entry visa.
Can the entry & exit, be from any airport of UAE?
The entry and exit of the passenger has to be from the Dubai Airport only. But he / she is permitted to go to any part of UAE by any other mode of transportation.
Does DVPC process work permit / residence visa?
We do not process work permit / residence visa, we process 48 hrs, 96 hrs , Tourist ,90 Days , 14 days, Multi Entry LTV 90 Days , Multi Entry STV 30 Days only.
Is the visa fee refundable?
The Visa fees as levied to the applicants are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.