IMPORTANT: Please note and strictly comply - All applicants should read the conditions mentioned below before signing the application form. Incomplete and unsigned applications will not be accepted.
1. The facility is open only to Jordanians passport holders visiting Dubai traveling on the Emirates Airlines(herein referred to “EK”) and fulfilling the eligibility conditions announced from time to time by the Government of Dubai / Dubai Naturalization and Residency Administration (“DNRD”). Issuance and approval of a visa is solely regulated by Government of Dubai / and governed by their rules and regulations that are amended from time to time. Subject to the applicant/passenger fulfilling the eligibility conditions EK will sponsor the applicant to Dubai.
2. The facility of applying through VF World wide holdings Ltd. Herein referred to as (“VF”) is open only to Jordanians passport holders visiting Dubai on Emirates Airlines (herein referred to as EK) EK has outsourced the administrative process of facilitating Visa applications to VF. VF has setup and is managing the Dubai Visa Processing Centre (herein after referred to as “DVPC”) for this purpose. VF role is limited to accepting the visa application and required documentation, forwarding the application to Government of Dubai / DNRD for consideration of visa issue and communicating the Government of Dubai’s / DNRD’s Decision on the application for visa to the applicant.
3. Visa fees are non refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
4. Each visa applicant desirous of being sponsored for a visa by EK should be holding a valid ticket issued by EK and booked to travel on EK. VF/EK will not responsible for and will not be liable for the applicant not been able to travel due to denied boarding offloading, cancellation of flight, delays or and any other cause or circumstances beyond their control. VF shall also not be liable in the case of any change in the date of travel not being communicated to VFS.
5. The Applicant/passenger will be required to fill in a Visa Application Form accurately and submit the same with the applicable visa fees, valid passport and necessary documentation as specified in the Visa Application Form. Applicants must hold valid travel documents and comply with the requirements of Government of Dubai / DNRD and requirements specified on the Visa Application Form.
6. VF does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misplaced applications and / or the veracity of the contents of the application. Incomplete and double applications will be disregarded.
7. The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. VF merely forwards the application and the issuance or pendency or refusal of the visa is the prerogative of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. The decision of the Government of Dubai / DNRD is final. In case of rejection of visa application, no correspondence will be entertained and no visa fees will be refunded and no reasons will be required to be given. It is clarified that processing of the visa application is prevented, delayed or restricted or interfered with for any reasons whatsoever resulting in delay by Government of Dubai / DNRD to process the applicants visa application, then VF OR EK shall not be liable to the applicant for any loss or damage which may be suffered as result of such causes and VF OR EK shall be discharged of all its obligations hereunder.
8. Issuance of a visa or approval on the visa application does not in any way give the applicant/passenger a right to enter Dubai. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at Dubai Airport who is a representative of Government of Dubai / DNRD. In case of denial of visa or entry into Dubai by the Government of Dubai / DNRD, VF OR EK shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
9. The visa must be accepted as offered and is non – transferable.
10. VF OR EK shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the applicant may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving the visa.
11. The Visa must be accepted as offered and is non – transferable,
12. The visa is valid as per the Government of Dubai / DNRD rules and regulations as amended from time to time. The visa must be availed within its period of validity.
13. All Jordanians and Dubai Government regulations apply and in case this facility is deemed invalid or cancelled due to any Jordanians/ Dubai Government regulation or order, VF shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant.
14. Applicants will be solely responsible to ensure they fulfill Jordanians and Dubai Government requirements for travel which may include Police clearances etc.
15. VF shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that information provided by the Applicants in its application form shall remain confidential. However VF shall not be liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information.
16. VF reserves the right to add, alter or vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability and all applicants availing of this facility shall be bound by the same.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Jordan any claims or disputes arising in relation to the services provided by VF to the Applicant shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Jordan.
18. If you have not opted out of receiving marketing materials, we may also use your personal information to identify other products and services that might be of interest to you and to market additional goods, services and special offers from us, our affiliates or our third party business associates. You can choose not to allow VF to use or disclose your personal information for marketing purposes by indicating your preference on the visa application form
19. Applicants expressly declare that they do understand these terms & conditions and are individuals and not a company or any professional and or commercial entity