Terms and conditions
Important: Please note and strictly comply - All applicants should read the conditions mentioned below before signing the application form. Incomplete and unsigned applications will not be accepted.
- The facility is open only to a Jordan valid passport holder visiting Dubai traveling on Emirates Airline (herein referred to "EK") and/or Fly Dubai Airlines (herein referred to “FZ”) fulfilling the eligibility conditions announced from time to time by the Government of Dubai / Dubai Naturalization and Residency Administration ("DNRD"). Issuance and approval of a visa is solely regulated by Government of Dubai / and governed by their rules and regulations that are applicable from time to time. Subject to the applicant/passenger fulfilling the eligibility conditions, EK will sponsor the applicant to Dubai.
- The facility of applying through VFS is open only to valid Jordan passport holders visiting Dubai on Emirates Airlines (herein referred to as EK) /or Fly Dubai Airlines (herein referred to “FZ”). EK and/or FZ has outsourced the administrative process of facilitating Visa applications to VFS. Subsequently, VFS has appointed VF Worldwide Holdings Ltd in Jordan VFS Services has setup and is managing the Dubai Visa Processing Centre (herein after referred to as "DVPC") for this purpose. VFS role is confined to collecting and forwarding the visa application and required documentation from the applicants and, forward the same along with the application to the Government of Dubai / DNRD for their consideration regarding the issuance of visa and thereafter communicating the Government of Dubai's / DNRD's Decision pertaining to the application in respect of the visa to the applicants.
- The Visa fees as levied to the applicants are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Each visa applicant desirous of being sponsored for a visa by EK should be holding a valid ticket issued by EK and/or FZ and booked to travel on EK and/or FZ. VFS/EK/FZ will not be responsible for and will not be liable to the applicant, if the applicant is unable to travel due to denied boarding, offloading, cancellation of flight, delays or force majeure situations, break down of machinery and /or internet connectivity or any other cause or circumstances beyond their control. VFS shall also not be liable in the case of any change in the date of travel not being communicated to VFS.
- The Applicant/passenger will be required to fill in a Visa Application Form accurately and submit the same with the applicable visa fees, valid passport and necessary documentation as specified in the Visa Application Form. Applicants must hold valid travel documents and comply with the requirements of Government of Dubai / DNRD and requirements specified on the Visa Application Form.
- VFS does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misplaced applications and / or the veracity of the contents of the application. Incomplete and double applications will be disregarded. The Applicant accepts and acknowledges that the courier acceptance and delivery service is operated by a third party and VFS does not assume any responsibility or liability for the service of the courier company.
- The decision to grant or refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. VFS merely collects and forwards the applications to the Government of Dubai / DNRD for their decision. The issuance or pendency or refusal of the visa applications is the prerogative of the Government of Dubai / DNRD. The decision of the Government of Dubai / DNRD is final. In case of rejection of visa application, no correspondence will be entertained and no visa fees will be refunded and no reasons will be required to be given by VFS. It is clarified that if the processing of the visa application is prevented, delayed, restricted or interfered with for any reasons whatsoever resulting in delay/ Government of Dubai / DNRD being unable to process the applicants visa application, then VFS OR EK OR FZ shall not be liable to the applicant for any loss or damage which may be suffered as result of such causes and VFS OR EK OR FZ shall not be liable for the same and shall be discharged of all its obligations hereunder.
- Issuance of a visa or approval on the visa application does not in any way give the applicant/passenger a right to enter Dubai. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at Dubai Airport who is a representative of Government of Dubai / DNRD. In case of denial of visa or entry into Dubai by the Government of Dubai / DNRD, VFS OR EK OR FZ shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever.
- The visa must be accepted as offered and is non – transferable.
- When the Visa application of the Applicants is approved by the Government of Dubai / DNRD, it is the applicants sole responsibility to collect the hard copy of the approved visa from the respective Visa Application Center and the same is required to be submitted to the Dubai authorities on arrival in Dubai.
- VFS OR EK OR FZ shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the applicant may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving the visa.
- The visa is required to be valid as per the Government of Dubai / DNRD rules and regulations as amended from time to time. The visa in order to be considered as valid must be availed within its period of validity.
- Applicants understand and agree that forwarding Visa application to Government of Dubai / DNRD is at the sole discretion of EK as the sponsor and VFS will not be liable in any manner for the same including for any delay and or rejection.
- All Jordan and Dubai Government regulations are applicable and in case this facility is deemed invalid or cancelled due to any Jordan / Dubai Government regulation or order, VFS shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to the applicant.
- Applicants will be solely responsible to ensure that they fulfill the Jordan and Dubai Government s eligibility criteria's/ requirements for travel which may include Police clearances etc.
- VFS shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that information provided by the Applicants in its application form shall remain confidential. However VFS shall not be liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information.
- The Applicant agrees to indemnify and hold VFS, its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, clients, joint venture partners and employees, harmless from any claim, expense, loss, damages or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred or sustained by VFS and / or its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, clients, joint venture partners and employees arising out of the breach of these terms & conditions by the Applicant and / or any act of omission or commission attributable to the Applicant (or) violation by the Applicant of any law of any country or the rights of a third party
- In no event and under no circumstances shall VFS and/or its representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever to anyone.
- VFS /EK/FZ reserves the right to add, alter or vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability and all applicants availing of this facility shall be bound by the same.
- Security Deposit refundable on return (hereinafter referred to as “Security deposit”) in the form of a Demand draft / Pay Order shall be paid by the Applicants applying for Visa in certain cases. The Security deposit is returned to the Applicants upon their return to Jordan, once they show the entry & exit stamp of Dubai. However in the event the Applicant does not collect the security deposit within a period of 30 days from the date of expiry of his/her visa, the said security deposit will be banked.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Jordan. Any claims or disputes arising in relation to the services provided by VFS to the Applicant shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Amman.
- If you have not opted out of receiving marketing materials, we may also use your personal information to identify other products and services that might be of interest to you and to market additional goods, services and special offers from us, our affiliates or our third party business associates. You can choose not to allow VFS to use or disclose your personal information for marketing purposes by indicating your preference on the visa application form.
- Applicants expressly declare that they have read the terms and conditions carefully and agree to the same. They understand and abide by these terms & conditions and have executed the same as an individual and not as a company or any professional and or commercial entity
In applying for your visa, VFS Global may provide the services as detailed below. These services will be provided were permitted by the Government of the Country you are applying to visit. These services may not be possible in all countries.
Certain Diplomatic Missions may require the Applicant’s to attend a personal interview. Applicants will be required to provide their application reference number and/or certain personal information such as family name, given name, date of birth, phone number, street address, email address, application date, and passport etc. number for the purposes of uniquely identifying the applicant.
All such information, posted, furnished and submitted by the Applicant while scheduling an interview appointment will be communicated to the respective Diplomatic Mission having jurisdiction to receive such application/s.
Certain data and information related to visa applications received by VFS GLOBAL is presently stored/ hosted at data centre/s, details of which are in our Privacy Notice .The data captured by VFS Global in its systems for processing of visa applications from the European Union is stored within the European Union (EU) boundary. The data of applicants other than that from the EU may be stored in VFS Global systems either within the EU boundary at our data center in UK (London) or at our data center in India (Mumbai).
This information may be used, disclosed by VFS Global for performing its various obligations towards respective Diplomatic Missions and will be purged within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt by VFS Global.
Third Party Links
VFS Global website may contain links to third party sites promoting various products and/or services that VFS Global does not own or operate. These links to websites are in nature of paid advertising and are not verified by VFS Global.
These links are provided for convenient access. Access to these links is voluntary and does not indicate that VFS Global endorses it or is associated with any of these other third party websites. Users are requested to use these links at their own discretion, risk and cost when dealing with these websites and neither VFS Global nor its officers, employees, agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other third party websites/links or any other information contained in them.
VFS Global does not tolerate spam.
VFS Global website/s or communication tools shall not be used to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate the terms and conditions of VFS Global user agreement.
VFS Global filters and automatically scans messages for viruses and other illegal or prohibited content before they are sent.
To report any issues related to spam or spoof emails to VFS Global, please address e-mails to email@example.com.
VFS Global does not permanently store email messages sent to or from us. . VFS Global does not rent or sell any email addresses to third parties.
it is not permitted to license, add, modify, deface, hack, misuse or abuse VFS Global’ website or the contents therein.
Fraudulent Recruitment / Employment Offers
It has come to VFS Global’s attention that, individuals misrepresenting themselves as VFS Global agents or representatives have approached people to offer fraudulent/fictitious employment opportunities, with the intent to steal personal information or solicit money from people. VFS Global encourage the Visa Applicant/user to exercise caution and common sense when receiving any such employment offer, which requires payment of any fees/money, or promises a work visa in exchange for money. The said offers are completely fake and not valid. VFS Global is not a Recruitment agency and does not offer recruitment services. Scammers operate primarily via the internet, email, phone etc. VFS Global warns people to beware of such scams.
Please be advised that, VFS Global is a visa processing company and works only with government and diplomatic missions to fulfil their administrative requirements of visa application processing. Neither VFS Global nor its representatives will ask for money from individuals under any circumstances to lure them with employment opportunities either in VFS Global or outside. If you receive any offer that purports to be from VFS Global, which ask for money, these types of offers are fraudulent.
Warning signs of recruitment fraud.
The following are some examples of recruitment fraud which are in violation of VFS Global’s processes and ethical practices:
- The email is not sent from an official VFS Global e-mail address but from a free e-mail service such as: Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc. It is also possible that, the email is sent from a fake email address.
- The Visa Applicant/Users are asked to disclose private or confidential information.
- The Visa Applicant/Users are asked to be interviewed over the phone or via an instant-messenger type program.
- The Visa Applicant/Users are requested to pay fees/money.
- The Visa Applicant/Users are requested to complete bogus recruitment documentations such as an application or employment visa forms, (the VFS Global name and logo could be forged/fabricated and featured on the documentation without authority).
- Insistence on urgency.
- Money will be requested for processing Work Permits, Visa applications or the like.
Such actions are presumably intended to defraud or obtain personal information from the victims.
The activities of these individuals involve criminal and civil liabilities. While VFS Global takes such matter seriously and reserves its right to contact competent law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute such illegal activities, it is often difficult to locate and prosecute these individuals.
Therefore, if the Visa Applicant/Users receive a request, either in writing or verbally, for an interview or a job offer that is believed to be or might be fraudulent or suspicious, VFS Global urges the users to disregard them and verify the same with VFS Global at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Visa Applicant/Users come to know that a fraud is being perpetrated, VFS Global encourages to forthwith contact the local police and/or any competent authorities and also to keep VFS Global informed by reporting the fraud to our Compliance officer at email@example.com
Under no circumstances will VFS Global be liable or responsible for any loss, damages, expenses or inconvenience resulting from these unauthorized persons and/or activities.