Know Your Visa Type
Note: Applicant can qualify from any one of the below criteria for Dubai visa application.
Criteria I: Travel Record
Applicants who have travelled at least once in the last 3 years to or has a valid visa for countries like UAE, USA, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Japan.
- Pages in the Previous / Current passport exhibiting the evidence of the travel / visa stamped.
Criteria II: Financial Records
Original letter from the Bank to state that the passenger has a Bank Account in Kenya and that they have sufficient funds for their stay in Dubai.
Original letter from the Bank to state that the passenger has a Bank Account in Kenya and that they have sufficient funds for their stay in UAE.
Security Deposit equivalent to USD 1200 (Refundable upon return and after producing the entry & exit stamp in UAE)
Criteria III: Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAEon family status
Valid for Spouse, Children below 21 and Parents above 60 years of age.
- Invitation Letter with a copy of the labour contract attested by the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in UAE. Marriage certificate in case of invitation for spouse and Birth Certificate in case of invitation for children.
Criteria IV: Additional documents required in below specific circumstances
- Student Traveling without Parents
- NOC letter from parents. Photo identity of Parents / Guardian. (/Passport/Driving License) Student ID card.
- Hotel / Relative details of address in UAE.
- Hall ticket copy specifying the date and venue in case the applicant is appearing for an exam.
- Newly Married Couple: ***Incase of the spouse name not endorsed on the passport. Marriage Certificate / Notarized Affidavit.
- Newly married couples traveling immediately after marriage need to submit NOC from parents with photo id proof, Wedding card and Marriage photograph of the couple.
- Original Passport for verification purposes (Must be valid for more than six months)
- Coloured Passport Copies - Photo page, Bio Page and Profession page, expiry and any other special endorsement page
- One Coloured Passport Size Photograph (Indicate full name on the reverse side of the photo and PPT No)
- Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline confirmed ticket
- Copy of National ID for Kenyan nationals; for other Nationals Copy of Work Permit in Kenya or Dependent Pass.