Duration of stay : 14 days
Short Term Visit Single Entry – Service (14 days) : This visa is non-extendable, valid for 14 days stay. Visa is valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
Visa Fees *
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in USD|
|Duration of stay : 14 days||91.54 USD|
Kindly Note: The above visa is valid for a period of 14 days from the date of issue.
Please Note: The cancellation charge per visa is 31 USD.
* Visa fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances
- 1st and 2nd Page of the Application form
- Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline Reservation Details
- 01 coloured passport size Photographs
- Clear coloured photocopy of the first and second page of the passport.
Passengers holding Iraqi Passport must submit the below documents
- Coloured Photocopy of the first and second page of the passport **
- Copy of Educational Certificate **
- If you are an employee: Employment letter copy certified by the notary**
- If you are an employer: Commercial Circular Copy **
- Airline Booking Details with Emirates or Fly Dubai Airlines **
- Copy of the Residence permit in Lebanon**
** Mandatory documents
- For other supporting documents please go to Eligibility Criteria
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.
3 – 4 working days from the date of submission (except any Friday, Saturday and any UAE Holiday)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply through DVPC for a UAE visa?
Any Resident of Lebanon aspiring to visit UAE flying on the Emirates or Fly Dubai airlines can apply for the visa from DVPC.
What are the advantages of applying for a visa through DVPC ?
On applying for a visa through DVPC, it eliminates the process of finding a local sponsor in UAE and it is convenient and cost effective
What is the procedure for applying for a visa to UAE?
If an Individual is qualifying as per the eligibility criteria, he/she can download the application form from the website fill it up & send it across to the nearest Visa Application Center, along with all the required documents.
How many days prior to the date of Travel can an Individual apply or process the visa application?
A passenger can apply for his/ her visa a maximum of 14 days prior to the date of travel. As the validity of the visa is 14 days from the date of issue.
Is it necessary for every individual to fill a separate application form?
Yes, since the personal details of all applicants is a mandatory requirement to have the visa processed.
Is the Visa fees inclusive of all charges or any additional service charges are charged?
The Visa fees are inclusive of all charges, and there are no additional charges for the same.
What type of visa is it?
This is an electronic visa which is sent on applicant’s email address as PDF attachment. Applicant has to take a print of their visa while travelling to UAE.
Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes, The visa fees are same for an infant or an adult passenger.
Is it a single or a multi entry visa?
It is a single entry visa.
Can the entry & exit, be from any airport of UAE?
The entry and exit of the passenger has to be from the Dubai Airport only. But he / she is permitted to go to any part of UAE by any other mode of transportation.
Does DVPC process work permit / residence visa?
We do not process work permit / residence visa, we process 96hrs, Tourist ,90 Days , 14 days, Short term visit ,Multi Entry LTV 90 Days , Multi Entry STV 30 Days visa only.
Is the visa fee refundable?
The Visa fees as levied to the applicants are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.