Multi Entry Short Term Visa : 30 Days
Multi Entry Short Term Visa : This is a multiple entry visa and is non-extendable, valid for 30 days stay. Visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
Multiple entry visa once utilized cannot be cancelled. The applicant would have to await expiry of the visa validity. The validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue and the client can enter UAE multiple times and stay there for 30 Days from the first entry in UAE.
Visa Fees *
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in USD|
|30 Days Multi Entry Short Term Visa||182.54|
(Duration of stay: 30 days, Visa fees inclusive of service charge and tax)
Please Note: The cancellation charge per visa is 31 USD.
* Visa fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances
- 1st and 2nd Page of the Application form
- Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline Reservation Details
- 1 coloured passport size Photograph
- Guarantee / Covering Letter from Company or travel Agent / self.
- Coloured Photocopies of the First and the last two pages of the Passport.
- Employment Letter of the host in UAE (including position and salary). Host in UAE must be a first class relative.
- First Class relative: mother / father/ brother/ sister/ son-in-law
- A guarantee deposit of USD 1,500 to be handled upon applying the visit visa, to be refunded upon arrival from UAE.
** Mandatory documents
- For other supporting documents please go to Eligibility Criteria
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.
2 working days to get the approval for visit visa submission (except any Friday, Saturday and any UAE Holiday). And 1 – 3 working days from the date of submission approval (except any Friday, Saturday and any Dubai Holiday).
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply through DVPC for a UAE visa?
Any Resident of lebanon aspiring to visit UAE flying on the Emirates or Fly Dubai airlines can apply for the visa from DVPC.
What are the advantages of applying for a visa through DVPC ?
On applying for a visa through DVPC, it eliminates the process of finding a local sponsor in UAE and it is convenient and cost effective
What is the procedure for applying for a visa to UAE?
If an Individual is qualifying as per the eligibility criteria, he/she can download the application form from the website fill it up & send it across to the nearest Visa Application Center, along with all the required documents.
How many days prior to the date of Travel can an Individual apply or process the visa application?
A passenger can apply for his/ her visa a maximum of 2 months prior to the date of travel. As the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue.
Is it necessary for every individual to fill a separate application form?
The Visa fees are inclusive of all charges, and there are no additional charges for the same.
What type of visa is it?
This is an electronic visa which is sent on applicant’s email address as PDF attachment. Applicant has to take a print of their visa while travelling to UAE.
Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes, The visa fees are same for an infant or an adult passenger.
Is it a single or a multi entry visa?
It is a multi entry visa.
Can the entry & exit, be from any airport of UAE?
The entry and exit of the passenger has to be from the Dubai Airport only. But he / she is permitted to go to any part of UAE by any other mode of transportation.
Does DVPC process work permit / residence visa?
We do not process work permit / residence visa, we process 96hrs , Tourist ,90 Days and 14 days, short term visit, Multi Entry LTV 90 Days , Multi Entry STV 30 Days only.
Is the visa fee refundable?
The Visa fees as levied to the applicants are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.