Note: Applicants can qualify in any one of the below criteria for Dubai Visa Application.
Criteria I: Travel Record
Applicants who have travelled at least once in the last 3 years to or has a valid visa for countries like UAE, USA, UK, Schengen countries, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Japan.
- Pages in the Previous / Current passport exhibiting the evidence of the travel / visa stamped.
Criteria II: Financial Records
Applicants not qualifying as per Criteria I (Travel Record) are required to submit either last 2 Years Form of 2 Years Income Tax return with a minimum gross income from business, profession or employment, which should exceed PHP 200 thousand Per annum.
Investments amounting to PHP 500 thousand or above, in form of fixed deposits in Banks.
** Investments to be a year prior from the date of application with a validity of more than 06 months, Investments in Co-operative Banks or Societies are not acceptable.
Security Deposit equivalent to USD 1200 (Refundable upon return and after producing the entry & exit stamp in UAE)
Criteria III: Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status
Spouse and children below 21 years of age AND / OR parents above 60 years of age can be invited.
- Invitation Letter with a copy of the UAE Residence Visa and Labour Contract attested by the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in UAE. Marriage certificate in case of invitation for spouse and Birth Certificate in case of invitation for children.
Criteria IV: Travel Agent Guarantee
Travel agents can give an indemnity letter on their company letterhead (as per format provided) to guarantee that their customers would return back as per the ticket itinerary. They would be liable to pay the penalty in case of applicant overstays in UAE.
Additional documents required in below specific circumstances
- Student Traveling without Parents – NOC letter from parents. Photo identity of Parents / Guardian. (/Passport/Driving License), Financial Documents of Parents, Student ID card and Hotel / Relative address details in UAE.
- Hall ticket copy specifying the date and venue in case the applicant is appearing for an exam.
- Newly Married Couple: ***In case of the spouse name not endorsed on the passport. Marriage Certificate / Notarized Affidavit.
- Original Passport for verification purposes (Must be valid for more than six months)
- Coloured Passport Copies - Photo page, Bio Page and Profession page, expiry and any other special endorsement page
- One Coloured Passport Size Photograph (Indicate full name on the reverse side of the photo and PPT No)
- Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline confirmed ticket
- Copy of National ID for Philippines nationals; for other Nationals Copy of Work / Residence Permit in Philippines or Dependent Pass.