Know Your Visa Type
Criteria I: Travel Record
Advisable to submit previous entry stamps to UAE in past 5 years.
A copy of a valid return airline ticket on Emirates or Fly Dubai Airlines.
Criteria II: Financial records
Original letter from the Bank to state that the passenger has a Bank Account in South Africa and that they have sufficient funds for their stay in UAE.
Criteria III: Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status
Children under 18 need a consent letter from their parents for travel.
Family or Friends can sponsor a person to visit them in UAE.
Supporting Documents Required
- Invitation Letter
- Coloured Passport copy of sponsor.
- Valid Residence visa copy of the host
Criteria VI: Original Letter from Employer
A letter from the employer to state the position held, salary and period of leave granted.
Criteria VII: Photographs
2 colour photographs, clear, size 4.3 cm x 5.5 cm
Additional documents required in below specific circumstances :
Student Traveling Alone:
- NOC letter from parents. Photo identity of Parents / Guardian. (Pan Card/Passport/Driving License) Student ID card.
- Hotel / Relative details of address in UAE.
- Newly Married Couple: ***In case of the spouse’s name not endorsed on the passport.
- Marriage Certificate / Notarized Affidavit
- Foreign passport holders require the following additional documents:
- South African Resident Permit
- South African Work Permit
- DVPC South Africa CANNOT process a visa for an unemployed passenger unless they are:
- A Student
- A Pensioner.
- A House wife.
- A student would require the following additional documents:
- Letter of consent from parents (NOC).
- Letter from the applicants’ school/institution stating that the applicant is currently studying.
- Original letter from the parents bank (stating that the parent has sufficient funds for travel to the UAE)
- A pensioner would require the following additional documentation:
- Letter stating that applicant is a pensioner.
- Letter from the bank (original letter stating that applicant has sufficient funds to travel to the UAE)
- A housewife would require the following additional documentation:
- Letter from her husband (stating that he is financially liable for applicant).
- Original bank letter from either applicant or husband (stating that there is sufficient funds to travel to the UAE)
- The Visa fees are to be collected in a Bank Advice with the above specified Documents while applying for a visa.
- Visa would be processed specifically for passengers traveling on Emirates or Fly Dubai with an inbound and outbound of the Dubai International Airport.